Bookmobiles & COVID-19
Utah’s Bookmobiles are back on the road as of June 2020 and we’re here to serve you!
Here’s what we’re doing to keep you safe:
- We are following all Covid-19 guidelines given by the Governor’s Office.
- Properly worn masks must be worn by staff and patrons.
- Please honor 6 feet social distancing at all times.
- All bookmobile returns are quarantined for three days before being available for check out to the next person.
- We intend to offer a safe and enjoyable experience while you join us to get bookmobile items for you and your family.
Please check the individual tabs for your bookmobile’s schedule. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
Bookmobiles: Driven to Read!
We Bring the Library to You!
Utah State Library Bookmobiles provide full service bookmobiles to citizens living in rural communities.
Each bookmobile carries approximately 5,000 items. Checkout & return items. Request Interlibrary loans.
Each headquarters has 15,000+ items, public computers, storytimes, & summer reading.
eBooks, audiobooks, eVideos, auto repair, eResearch, & online learning programs.
Library cards are available to county residents. Apply on the bookmobile or at the headquarters library.